Gin and Soup Day
- Awake: 5am, not a good night, world decided to be really noisy
- Exercise: Got off bus early and walked for about half a mile, legs and shoulders in agony after my self-induced tough cardio session last night
- Breakfast: 0% fat Greek yoghurt with muesli, a handful blueberries and a teaspoon of honey at my desk with full caff coffee
- Lunch: Carrot and coriander soup, banana
- Snack: Almonds and skimmed latte
- Exercise : walking from our office to Central Station in high heels, cardio girly style!!!!!
- WARNING, this next bit contains booze.
- Evening: Canapes, various sorts, pieces of steak, mini burgers and one, maybe two, possibly three, oh all right four gins and a cocktail at a preview night for Alston Bar and Beef which I thoroughly recommend.
- Today’s highs: Superb gin chat with Chris at Alston Bar and Beef and top catch up with Wilma
- Today’s lows : Had words with someone I don’t like having words with, flippin menopause emotions are a nightmare. Tough to handle
Tip of the day : You need a night like this now and again. It is important not to beat yourself up about falling off the healthy eating wagon, you can always climb back on again.
Photo from http://www.alstonglasgow.co.uk