- Awake: 5.30 am wide awake and full of energy. That is a complete lie, I did the ten minutes more routine. Feeling slightly rough after the gin last night (note to self : out of practice) and concerned that my Irn Bru bacon roll hangover cure is banned at the moment
- Exercise: Walk to Byres Road, carried huge bottle of water, got on bus … woos
- Breakfast: Skinny latte, natural yoghurt and blueberries from Gordon Street Coffee mixed some muesli into the yoghurt, Yummy. Still missing my Bru
- Snack : Second large skinny latte
- Lunch: Roast Chicken, black olives, mixed leaves, baby tomatoes, cucumber and a light balsamic dressing
- Snack: Mixed nuts
- Exercise : ran for bus, shattered
- Evening: Broccoli soup with garnish of finely chopped toasted almonds, toast, brown bread with butter, yes I did say butter, lots of water
- Today’s highs: Managed to cope without Irn Bru, but this is also a worry!!!!!
- Today’s lows : Tired today, so much going on that trying not to eat chips and stuff my face with carbs is now a struggle. Had a sad piece of news tonight and was tempted to hit the pile of toast but managed to somehow avoid it.
Tip of the day : Make out a shopping list and only buy what is on your meal plan! If it isn’t in the cupboard or fridge you might not be tempted at 3am in the morning when you are wide awake and feeling low.
Today turned out to be a tough day, no Irn Bru, no huge bacon roll with tattie scone. Did I miss it? Of course I did but it is also part of the pan, to develop the strength to say No to the comfort foods. Well, for now anyway ….