- Awake: 5am, another night of minimal sleep.
- Exercise: walked part of the way to work but jumped on bus when rain shower came on, only to realise that I had my trainers on the wrong feet … sleepy numpty!
- Breakfast: 0% fat Greek yoghurt with tbsp nuts, a handful blueberries and a teaspoon of honey at my desk with full caff coffee
- Lunch: Baked tattie with tuna and tomatoes mixed with one tsp of pesto, glass of skimmed milk
- Snack: Almonds
- Exercise : Gym time at Western Heath and Racquets Club, cardio by myself. Managed to row right through a full ten minutes without stopping. Have had problems breathing, so chuffed I managed it. Treadmill work, flat and inclined, then bike for twenty minutes. Very wobbly legs and drank about two pints of water afterwards
- Evening: Chicken breast, finely chopped red onions, tomatoes and black olives with a light olive oil dressing
- Today’s highs: Still not hungry! Still no cravings, well except for a gin and chips ! Chuffed with the rowing machine achievement
- Today’s lows : Not a good day emotionally, things just didn’t seem to go right or feel right at all. These emotional surges, when they happen are starting to get to me but discovered that a huge glug of water helps, especially if you imagine it in a long cold glass full of …. go on guess !!!!!
Tip of the day : Don’t try to put your sports bra on in a confined space, you get in a right mess and end up almost giving yourself a concussion on the changing room wall.
Tomorrow will be a bit different, refocus and so looking forward to a night out when there will be gin! Oh yes!