Ok Wednesday went like this …
- Awake: 5.30 am to one of those nothing is going right mornings. Iron blew, button came off trousers and I ran out of coffee.
- Breakfast: 8 am Usual Total 0% yoghurt with honey and blueberries, latte from Gordon St Coffee much required
- Snack : 10 am Carrots,almonds
- Lunch: 1.30pm Tuna salad ( Tuna, tomatoes, black olives, chopped walnuts, grated carrot and lettuce)
- Snack : Earl Grey tea and a few more almonds
- Evening: 8.30pm Chicken breast, broccoli, red onion and couscous ( needed the carb boost)
- Today’s highs: Managed to eat carbs in a good way, not stress related
- Today’s lows : Not looking forward to tomorrow, funeral that maybe difficult to handle. Trying to focus on other things
Tip of the day : Again this may sound a wee bit sad to some but I have been writing down when I get a craving for carbs or sweeties, it is really starting to help me identify my danger spots and plan to have something else ready to snack on.
Tomorrow is going to be a big test for me, I have a few difficult emotional situations to handle and to cope with them minus chocolate, chips or major carb overload is going to be tough