Tuesday Day 9
Today will be a better day
- Awake: 5.30 am phew no Triathlon dream
- Breakfast: 8 am Usual yoghurt with tbsp toasted hazelnuts ( get me eh) and honey
- Snack : 10 am Huge skinny latte
- Lunch: 1 pm Herring ( yes I did grill it the night before), chopped raw veg salad with light honey and soy dressing (Go #teamJac all the best in the finals of the Great British menu)
- Snack : Chunky carrot sticks
- Evening: 7pm ish Cinema night tonight so had M and S salad with edaname beans and quinoa, plus a treat fruit salad, skinny Americano coffee
- Today’s highs: Didn’t eat sweeties at Cinema … manning up!
- Today’s lows : I admit to feeling hungry today, might need to rethink a few things. Time to speak to @GymGuyMark again
Tip of the day : Back to the snacks, I find that chunky, raw carrot sticks are better than wee skinny ones, they take longer to eat and try a sprinkle of a fresh herb on them for a wee change
Right two very busy days coming up,time to be a right old saddo and get some meal prep done. Yes I know I am getting boring but it really does help when you are trying to stick to a plan, honestly.