Sunday … the last day of my fourteen days!
- Awake: Long lie, didn’t go to bed till late, having such a good time
- Breakfast: Bacon rolls and lots of coffee
- Snack : Coffee from Gordon Street Coffee much needed latte
- Lunch: Nothing, had a snooze
- Snack: Chopped up banana and a few hazelnuts
- Today’s highs: Good memories of a great night with friends
- Today’s lows : A horrible guy on the train being a wee bit nasty to a few people. Was a bit scary
- Exercise: Wandered around the West End of Glasgow taking in the parade down Byres Road and the Mela in Kelvingrove Park. A good 5k in total
Tip of the day: The morning after the night before sometimes does require a good bacon roll. There is nothing like it but remember it is a treat, do not beat yourself up about it.