- Awake: 5.30am, grumpy!
- COFFEE times 2
- Breakfast: 8 am Total 0% Greek Yoghurt with chopped nuts and honey
- Snack : Earl Grey Tea no milk,
- Lunch: Mixed salad leaves, tomatoes, chicken, balsamic dressing
- Snack : Cover your ears …. 3 …yes 3 choccy biscuits …wait it gets worse!
- Evening: Went to the cinema and fell off the wagon big time, nachos, sour cream dip and crappy yucky cheese thing. Ate most of it but felt rotten afterwards
- Today’s highs: Tough to find but I got a text from a friend with some very kind words, that meant so much
- Today’s lows : The bad eating, it was sheer stress and comfort eating
Tip of the day: I lost my focus today so badly and it was all due to stress. I sat down and worked out where those stress points came. It is important to recognise this as it helps you to plan ahead and make sure you have good treats to hand that you know will stave off those unplanned carb attacks.